Spicy Glazed Chicken Nuggets
Are you a chicken nugget freak? Well, I am and I love them dipped in barbecue sauce. However, glazing them with spicy sarsa makes a different kind of taste.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: Good for 3-4 persons
- 1 pack chicken nuggets
- 5 pieces sword chilies
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 onion
- pinch of pepper
- Fry the nuggets. Remove from pan. Set aside on a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
- Slice the chilies and onion. Sauté both in the pan.
- When it's tender, add the soy sauce, pepper and half the water.
- Bring to a boil and dilute the corn starch in the remaining water and continue stirring until thick.
- Add the cooked nuggets and then mix.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.