Homemade Chicken and Bacon Bites
You can make this bacon wrapped chicken bites recipe as appetizer, snack or dinner. This page shows you how to make golden chicken and bacon nugget bites
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Delish and easy recipe for kids, appetizers, or as a main dish with a side veggie or salad. Chicken breast (cut bite size) wrapped in half a slice of bacon and topped with a wonderful glaze of honey, mustard, and lemon.
A guaranteed favorite!
Total Time: 25 minutes prep to plate
Yield: 2 adults (double for 4)
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast (I like to flatten it a bit to tenderize it!)
- 20 thin bacon slices
- 6 tsp honey
- 3 tsp coarse mustard
- fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Flatten slightly, then cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces, ensuring they aren't too thin.
- Wrap bacon around each chicken piece, just to completely cover and place on a cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, mustard, and squeeze in about a tsp. of lemon juice. Thoroughly mix.
- Brush nuggets with half the marinade. Pop in oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove when the bacon crisps up.
- Flip nuggets over, brush with remaining marinade, then back in the oven for another 10 12 minutes.
- Remove and let cool slightly. Serve and Enjoy!