Goat Cheese Stuffed Date Appetizer
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
January 10, 2018
This appetizer was a hit during our holiday party. It was easy to make and a perfect appetizer to eat while socializing. Pops in your mouth and leaves your hands clean while tasting good too!
Prep Time: 10-20 minutes
Total Time: 10-20 minutes (depending how many you make)
- 1 package dates
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 1/2 mascarpone cheese
- 1/3 basil
- 1 package prosciutto
- dash salt
- dash pepper
- Wash and finely chop basil.
- Put goat cheese and mascarpone in a bowl.
- Mix the chopped basil and dash of salt and pepper. You now have your filling for the dates.
- Open the dates and remove the pits.
- Using a spoon and fill the dates.
- Cut the prosciutto in half.
- Carefully roll dates in prosciutto.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.