Graduation Party Ideas: Physician Assistant Theme?

My son is the first to graduate in our immigrant family. I need ideas for this celebration in a park with very healthy food and medical decorations.

By Nagy

Congratulations!

Medical Decorations: Maybe you could buy a package of those blue gloves and blow them up for balloons? Other people have suggested that you can make fake prescription sheets and fake x-rays to hang up. Skeletons? I guess they do sell inflatable skeletons, hearts, and brains - check online. Maybe you could ask family and friends to lend you their kids' toy medical kits?

You could use old prescription bottles, new bed pans and other medical supplies as utensil holders.

Healthy Food: Crudites with hummus, salads, fruit salad, mixed nuts, antipasto platters (you can buy marinated mushrooms, roasted red peppers, olives, marinated artichokes and other sorts of pickles at Dollar Tree.)

If I have any brainstorms I'll post again. Have fun and congratulations again. You must be very proud. :)

I know that you are very proud of your son! And I am sure that he would be the first to tell you that he could not have done this without the encouragement and support of you and the rest of his family!
So I would like to congratulate your son for his achievement and also I would like to congratulate you for helping him to make this possible!

As for the celebration, how about an awning or tent over the food with decorations hanging from it? I really like Vaylmer's suggestion of disposable gloves being blown up like balloons! You could even fill some with helium. You could have a cake with medical symbols on it.

Think about various medical items and how you could use them.

I know that this will be wonderful tribute to your son's graduation and I am positive that it will mean a lot to him!

For healthy foods, fruit and vegetable platters would be good.

Holidays and Parties Parties GraduationJuly 26, 2012
😷
🎉
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Graduation-Party-Ideas-Physician-Assistant-Theme.html