Ham Pasta Salad Recipes
Adding ham to a pasta salad can make it a main dish meal. This page contains ham pasta salad recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.
- 8 oz. med. pasta shells, cooked, drained
- 1 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 4 lettuce cups
Combine first 5 ingredients in salad bowl. Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard and garlic salt in small bowl. Add to salad; toss to mix. Chill until serving time. Serve in lettuce cups.
By Robin from Washington, IA
This salad is great for bag lunches. It's also a good salad to include in a picnic basket. You can double the recipe and take it as a potluck side dish.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 12 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: approximately 6 servings
- ½ pound pasta, elbow macaroni, twists or shells
- 1 pkg. (10 to 13 oz) frozen green peas
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- ½ lb. diced ham
- 1 tsp sugar
- Cook pasta according to directions on package. While pasta is cooking, put frozen peas in colander.
- When pasta is done, pour pasta and water over the frozen peas and drain.
- Put pasta and peas in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Chill several hours or overnight before serving.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.