Hanging Long Dresses in a Low Closet

Category Closet
Using two clothes hangers, you can easily hang your dresses in a closet with a low rod setting. Simply drape the skirt portion over the second hanger and you are good to go.

I'm not in a wheelchair, but am currently living in a wheelchair-accessible apartment. At 5'1", I appreciate the low kitchen cabinets. I also appreciate not having to reach up to take clothes out of the closet! But the rod is so low that my long dresses drape on the floor. So I put an extra hanger in front of these dresses, pick up the skirt, and drape it over the extra hanger.

Top Comment

Could you also hang the dresses in half? That's what I do. This saves me hangers and space. Just a thought!!

That's a good idea.

Organizing ClosetSeptember 18, 2019
🎃
🍂