Heart-Shaped Cupcake Topper
Vote for this contest contender!
This is a fun and budget-friendly craft for all ages. The heart is made of a simple pipe cleaner and a handful of ring-shaped cereal. You can also eat the fruity cereal as a bonus treat! ;)
- pipe cleaners
- Froot Loops cereal
- Bend one pipe cleaner exactly in half.
- Hold the pipe cleaner at the middle fold, then puff out the sides to start forming a heart.
- Keep bending until you have a perfect heart shape.
- Keep a small portion of extra space on each side of the heart at the bottom so it can stick into the cupcake.
- Thread the cereal onto the pipe cleaner from each end until it's full, leaving the small extra portion bare.
- Twist the uncovered piece of pipe cleaner at the bottom to secure the cereal and make a post to poke into the cupcake.
- Press the heart down into the center of the cupcake.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!