Help After Everything Lost in Storage Fire

Where can I get help? We lost everything when our storage unit burned down. My family and I put our stuff in public storage while we looked for a new home. There was a fire and 150 units are gone. P.S wants to give us a check for $1800.00 to replace everything we own. When I think of some of the stuff we lost it just breaks my heart! Things that can not be replaced! What help is out there for us?

Do you have the contract you signed with the storage company? Does it say they or you are responsible for fire or damage? What insurance do they have? I think you need more information. "They want to give you" $1800, but is that actually what they owe you? You really need to find out.