Pet PagesPets

Hippie (Mini Wirehaired Dachshund)

Hippie is 4 years old and a mini Wirehaired Dachshund. I picked Hippie as a gift for my husband from a wonderful family from Stone Valley.

Hippie loves to be the center of attention. He loves racing and football and of course riding "his" buggy in the woods with his daddy. Hippie brings so much happiness to our family. Those little eyes can just melt your heart not to mention all the snuggles he gives

Happy Holidays from Hippie 2012

By Dawnie from Cumming, GA

Hippie is so adorable! So sweet and precious! Hi to you from Banjo, who is 9 years old...our cuddle bug!

She sleeps and lives between my hubby and me, except when it is mealtime....my little Chi-Weenie mix. She is so cuddly and sends Christmas wishes to you! Hugs to Hippie from Banjo!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Hippie looks like a real sweetie, and the photo is beautiful! Best wishes and Merry Christmas to you, Hippie and your family!

Reply Like this photo? Yes