Hogs and Kisses Candy Holder
This adorable hog is made from the cardboard tube from a roll of toilet paper. With a bit of paint and a sweet play-on-words message, it makes the cutest little chocolate holder for your Valentine.
Total Time: 30 minutes plus dry time
- cardboard tube from toilet paper
- pink acrylic paint
- googly eyes
- black marker
- red craft paper
- Hershey's Kisses candy
- Paint the cardboard tube pink. Allow to dry fully.
- Push down on 2 sides of the upper lip of the tube to make the hog's ears. They will stay in place. Pinch the corners so they are sharp.
- Glue on the eyes. Draw on eyebrows and a snout.
- Cut out a big red heart and glue it on its belly.
- Colour in the edge of the craft paper black with your marker. Cut out 2 tiny rectangles from it. Cut a triangle into the bottom of each. These will be the hog's hooves.
- Glue the hooves onto the upper edges of the heart so it looks like the hog is holding it up. Cut out the word "Kisses" from a Hershey's Kiss paper. Glue it onto the bottom and write "Hogs +" right above it. Fill the inside of the hog with Hershey's Kisses.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!