This folded apple note card with a matching gift tag is made from cardstock in natural red, ivory, brown, and green. Ideal to send as a birthday greeting for children or simply to say hello to a friend. You might also like to make a batch of these for gift-giving.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- 8.5 x 11 inch cardstock in red, ivory, brown, and green
- double-sided adhesive
- white paper
- Fold the red cardstock into half. Trace the apple pattern. Cut out.
- Make tracings of leaf and stem. Cut out the leaf from green cardstock, and stem from brown cardstock using the scissors. Attach them with double-sided adhesive on top of card.
- Use the half-slice apple pattern to cut from ivory cardstock. Adhere.
- Draw seeds from brown cardstock. Cut out. Adhere centrally onto card.
- Use the small patterns and any excess cardstock to create a tag.
- Trace another apple-shape onto white paper. Cut it out and adhere inside of card for writing.
Click Here for the Apple Card Pattern.
Click Here for the Apple Half Slice Pattern.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
By Maricel (Guest Post)
August 1, 20080 found this helpful
Save the Apple templates. Then open Word document, click 'insert picture' on top.
Add the Apple templates. You can resize the pictures/templates.
By nana2oneboy (Guest Post)
May 22, 20080 found this helpful
This is so cute. Anyone would love to get this card. It would be perfect for a get well or thinking of you note. Thanks for the great directions and for sharing this great idea.
June 1, 20080 found this helpful
I really like the idea of the apple card and tag,but when I tried to print out the patterns they were huge. Any ideas on how to get the correct size would be helpful. Judy