Homemade Cheese and Cracker Lunch Kits

There is no need to buy those expensive prepackaged lunch kits for your kids or yourself. Choose your own meats, cheeses, crackers, and other components for a better and less expensive lunch. This is a page about homemade cheese and cracker lunch kits.

Do your kids like those expensive pre-made lunch kits? I have a better and less costly idea that works for my 6 year old grand-daughter. When I need to pack her a lunch for school or a field trip, I take all store brand essentials to make the "kit".

I use a cookie cutter to cut out the ham or turkey lunch meat, cut up a slice of cheese into little squares, put in a few Ritz crackers, 2 Oreo's, and a bag or box drink. I put all that in a reusable container. She loves the flower or heart designs of the meat the best, and it costs a fraction of the price.

By Mary W from Virginia Beach, VA

Food and Recipes Food Tips School and Work LunchMarch 1, 2017
📓
😎
🐛
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Homemade-Cheese-and-Cracker-Lunch-Kits-1.html