Homemade Fly Traps

Does anyone have a for sure, easy, homemade fly trap?

By xoxome from Shafter, CA

Homemade Fly Traps

Put some syrup or something sweet and sticky on some duck tape. Hang it up where the flies are. Good luck. (11/06/2009)

By kathleen williams

Homemade Fly Traps

Depends on the type of fly. If your talking about fruit flies use a plastic water bottle cut off the top about two inches down. Turn it upside down into the bottle. Before attaching, put about an inch of salsa in the lid. I use tape so it can cleaned and renew the salsa before dismantling I run hot water in it to make sure there are no live flies. (11/07/2009)

By Renee Elbel

Homemade Fly Traps

I spread honey on some card paper cut into strips this usually works. Good luck. Could you let us know what worked for you?

Helen (11/08/2009)

By helen

Homemade Fly Traps

I don't have a recipe for trapping flies, but I read that filling a plastic bag with water and hanging it by your door will keep the flies out. I tried this and it worked. No flies in my house. (11/08/2009)

By Linda