Honey Almond Chicken Strips
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 555 Posts
April 26, 2017
This is a lightly sweet and delicious chicken entree. Great change from everyday chicken!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 lb skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard (mine were whole mustard seeds)
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- cooking oil
- Mix mustard, mayo, honey and vinegar together and put aside or in the refrigerator. I separate a little bit to the side for a final dressing on the cooked chicken.
- Grind up almond, salt and pepper in a food processor.
- Tenderize the chicken and cut into 1/2" strips.
- Roll chicken strips in the mustard/mayo mix.
- Roll in the almond mix.
- Place on piece of parchment into a 400 degree F oven for 18 to 22 minutes.
- Remove and place on platter. Add the remaining mustard/mayo cream on top. Delish! PS- I never use my oven for only one food item. I add sweet potatoes or white potatoes too!
Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 207 Feedbacks
April 27, 20170 found this helpful
This looks and sounds yummy. I will certainly try this recipe. Thank you for sharing.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.