Truvia Nectar Reviews

This product is a lower calorie alternative to honey as it is made from stevia extract, honey, sugar, and water. It is one way to give your tea or other foods and beverages a nice honey taste using a natural rather than artificial sweetener. This guide contains Truvia Nectar reviews.

This is a stevia sweetener blended with honey. It is used just like honey, and tastes and pours exactly the same. The big difference is that it is much lower in sugar, carbs and calories. Stevia is a natural sweetener and very healthy. Stevia is much sweeter than honey, so you use half as much. One serving of honey has 60 calories, 17 g of carbs, and 16 g of sugar. Truvia Nectar has 10 calories, 2g of carbs, and 2 g of sugar.

This is a new product, so there are a lot of sales and coupons floating around. I stacked the store sale, store coupon, manufacturer coupon and Ibotta rebate and actually made money on this. However, this is a product that I am going to use from now on.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Top Comment

Truvia is also offering free samples. Try their website. The nectar is great.

Anonymous

I found Truvia not to be as sweet as it says it is.If you want to have a good cup of coffee try (Sweet Leaf), white box with Big Leaf on the front. NO calories, Carbs, Bitterness or Aftertaste. I have a Box of Truvia in my pantry, but don't like it.You will Love Sweet LEAF.

I found Truvia not to be as sweet as it says it is.If you want to have a good cup of coffee try (Sweet Leaf), white box with Big Leaf on the front. NO calories, Carbs, Bitterness or Aftertaste. I have a Box of Truvia in my pantry, but don't like it.You will Love Sweet LEAf.

_________