How to Make Glass Jar Party Favors
Decorate and fill a variety of pretty, colorful glass jars to create unique party favors. Vary the decorations and contents to suit the occasion. This is a page about how to make glass jar party favors
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read More Comments
I found these very neat size jars at an after the holidays sale for .50 cents for a 3 pack. They come in handy for many things, storage, cooking, and even party favors! This project can also be made out of baby food jars. Here is how!
Total Time: 1 hour
- miniature toys
- spray paint, Rust-oleum 2X Ultra Cover
- glue gun
- Start by removing the lids from the jars.
- Hot glue miniature toys to the center of your lids.
- Now they are ready to spray paint.
- Because I will be using different colors, each lid was placed apart.
- They are ready to fill and hand out as favors.
Used colored mod podge to coat a recycled jar, add decorations such as paper flowers and a bow to the top. Fill with chocolates or something else of your choice and you have a beautiful handmade wedding favor.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.