How to Make Heart and Flower Gift Cards
Vote for this contest contender!
You don't need to be good at arts or crafting to make these pretty and whimsical gift tags. You don't need a steady hand and you don't need to be able to cut out neatly and still they look amazing.
- patterned card or thick paper
- dark coloured marker pens
- hole punch
- a selection of ribbons and cords
- Have a little practise drawing flower shapes with pen and paper.
- You will need patterned card that is plain on the back so you can write a message. Choose a flower design that will be easy to cut around and draw it on the patterned side of the card.
- It doesn't have to be perfect. Shade some parts in if you like.
- Cut it out. It will look best if you don't cut right up to the line.
- Make lots of different designs.
- Punch a hole in each tag and tie on a length of cord or ribbon.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!