How to Make Heart and Flower Gift Cards
You don't need to be good at arts or crafting to make these pretty and whimsical gift tags. You don't need a steady hand and you don't need to be able to cut out neatly and still they look amazing.
- patterned card or thick paper
- dark coloured marker pens
- hole punch
- a selection of ribbons and cords
- Have a little practise drawing flower shapes with pen and paper.
- You will need patterned card that is plain on the back so you can write a message. Choose a flower design that will be easy to cut around and draw it on the patterned side of the card.
- It doesn't have to be perfect. Shade some parts in if you like.
- Cut it out. It will look best if you don't cut right up to the line.
- Make lots of different designs.
- Punch a hole in each tag and tie on a length of cord or ribbon.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.