Heart-Shaped Petal Flower Pin
February 8, 2012
Use some felt and pearls to create cute flower pins to wear for Valentine's Day.
Approximate Time: about 30 minutes
- red felt square or scraps
- white felt square or scraps
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- card stock
- loose pearls
- pin back
- Create 2 heart patterns from card stock, with one at least 1/4 smaller than the other.
- Cut 5 of the larger size hearts from red felt.
- Cut 5 of the smaller hearts from white felt.
- Align the point of each white heart to the point of each red heart, and glue white hearts to red hearts.
- Pinch together the point of each heart and apply some glue to hold each one in place as shown.
- Cut a 2 inch circle from white or red felt for the base, and glue the points of the heart to the center of the circle to create the flower.
- Glue loose pearls to the flower center.
- Turn flower over and glue on a pin back.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
February 25, 20120 found this helpful
What a great idea! With a little tweaking, you could make great St. Patrick's Day four leaf clovers too! :)
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.