How to Make a Crab Handprint Card
Properly aligned red handprint cutouts create a fun crab handprint card that can be given for any occasion. Learn how to make one today.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
If you need card inspirations, you could always take a stroll in the card aisle at the store and snap photos of ones that you enjoyed! Or, online browse card selections for inspiration and then make your own twist!
This is a cute card that reads, "Holy Crab It's your Birthday", with the help of my daughter's hands. This is a great card for someone who loves crabs especially or just because, as this card could be universal.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- construction paper
- Fold paper in half. Trace hand along the crease.
- Cut out hand and open up, it should look like this.
- Using scrap piece of same paper, freehand and cut out 2 crab claws.
- Glue claws onto hand at the thumb area to resemble crab.
- Determine how you want your card to be (flat or folded card). I went with the flat card so I glued the crab to black construction paper.
- Draw on crab's face then write any phrase you'd like! I wrote Holy Crab, It's your BIRTHDAY!
March 19, 20190 found this helpful
What a clever card !