How to Make a Crab Handprint Card
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
March 17, 2019
If you need card inspirations, you could always take a stroll in the card aisle at the store and snap photos of ones that you enjoyed! Or, online browse card selections for inspiration and then make your own twist!
This is a cute card that reads, "Holy Crab It's your Birthday", with the help of my daughter's hands. This is a great card for someone who loves crabs especially or just because, as this card could be universal.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- construction paper
- Fold paper in half. Trace hand along the crease.
- Cut out hand and open up, it should look like this.
- Using scrap piece of same paper, freehand and cut out 2 crab claws.
- Glue claws onto hand at the thumb area to resemble crab.
- Determine how you want your card to be (flat or folded card). I went with the flat card so I glued the crab to black construction paper.
- Draw on crab's face then write any phrase you'd like! I wrote Holy Crab, It's your BIRTHDAY!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.