How to Make a Shredded Paper Easter Egg Nest
Shredded paper, glue, and some paint are all that you need to make this Easter egg nest. Let the kids join in for some family fun. This is a guide about how to make a shredded paper Easter egg nest
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This project is perfect for making an egg nest for Easter Sunday.
Total Time: Less than 30 minutes
- shredded paper
- paint (optional)
- Mix water and glue in a bowl.
- Crumple a handful of shredded paper.
- Press down in the center of the crumpled paper using your knuckles. Dip it in the water and glue mixture and set aside.
- Align a group of paper shreds then wrap them around your hand making a circle.
- Place it on the center of the crumpled papers.
- Paint with any color you like. This step is optional.