How to Make a Shredded Paper Easter Egg Nest
This project is perfect for making an egg nest for Easter Sunday.
Total Time: Less than 30 minutes
- shredded paper
- paint (optional)
- Mix water and glue in a bowl.
- Crumple a handful of shredded paper.
- Press down in the center of the crumpled paper using your knuckles. Dip it in the water and glue mixture and set aside.
- Align a group of paper shreds then wrap them around your hand making a circle.
- Place it on the center of the crumpled papers.
- Paint with any color you like. This step is optional.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.