How to Remove Flower Pollen Stains on Car Upholstery

Category Auto
This is a guide about how to remove flower pollen stains on car upholstery. Flower pollen can be tough to remove. Here are some great tips to try if you are having trouble removing the pollen mess.

My partner just bought a new car and a day later I brought lilies into the car brushed the lilies into the upholstery. I tried hoovering the car it never worked so I used a stain remover. Now it's all wet and looks like curry. Can anyone help me please?

Alana from Scotland Fife

Answers

By carla bledsoe (Guest Post)
Best Answer

you might try a paste of baking soda and peroxide. kind of pound it in with a brush. some pollen is sort of oily and the baking soda might cut the oil enough to get out the stain. then again, some pollen is used to make dye.....good luck

By (Guest Post)
Best Answer

Pollen from lilies is impossible to remove. I was a floral designer-I know. I also pinch out the pollen bearing tips in the center of a lily before I bring them home, oir before I work with them.

Plan on a long time trying, should you have the courage. I'd start by using warm water/Dawn ultra liquid with a toothbrush and LOTS of paper towels to blot whatever might come up with the light scrub. If still stained, blow dry, then try K2R stain remover with brushtop can, brush gently and keep trying. If still stained but lighter, repeat a few times in several different directions. I believe this would be the safest

of all methods that I know of. Good luck and God bless.