"I am Gonna Miss That Man" Craft Basket

Category Decorations
This cute party decoration jokes about the obsession many crafters have for their projects. The "I Am Gonna Miss that Man" basket is a whimsical reply to the husband who jokes about leaving if one more bit of yarn, fabric, or what have you is brought home for your crafting stash.

I remember being married and having my husband just shake his head when I came home from the thrift shop with yarn, fabric, paint, etc.

Years later, I thought of some of the sites that talk about a thin line between a hobby and an obsession.

Well, I got out a fun basket the other day, and just started to fill it with all manner of craft things. You can do this for a crafter's party, a quilting bee, or other fun party where there are a lot of folks who love to do a lot of crafts.

To bring a chuckle to everyone, you simply put a hand written or printed note in it saying "My husband said if I brought home one more piece of crafting supplies he would leave me. I am sure gonna miss that man".

Most couples have felt this way from time to time, so why not make it into something cute?

I hope you have as much fun with this as I did.

Sandi/Poor But Proud

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Crafts Home Decor DecorationsJanuary 27, 2020
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-28 23:06:00 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️