Ideas for Girl's 13th Birthday Party

My daughter is turning 13 in August and I need a birthday idea. My daughter is girly and hates sports, except swimming. All of her friends are girly too. She said she didn't want a pool party. I can not find something to do. Any suggestions?

By S.D.N

Best Answer

Check thrift stores and garage sales for dress up clothes, shoes and accessories. (These can be donated back to thrift store after party). Give the girls a room to change in. They can pretend to be at a fashion show. They girls can dress up and walk down a hall as a runway. They can then enter living room and contue to show off the clothes. You can invite friends, family or other girls moms to be the viewing public. The girls can model multiple dresses and change accessories to make it different from what someone else wore. After the fashion show, have a table with a menu for each girl. They can place their order for the cake and ice cream. I bet they will have a lot of fun and you will also. Be sure to take lots of pictures and make sure that the girls get some as soon as you get them printed.

Really ? 13 year olds ? 8 maybe

Best Answer

Do a Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter tea party.

Grate idea

Do a under the water theme hang blue streamers from the ceiling and make some fish and because they are girly put water in a bowl and do a spa. Hope I helped!

I can relate to her. I'm a girly girl to the bone. I just had my 13th birthday and had like 20 people over for a Paris, France bday party.

It was a blast. We had a huge eiffel tower and props to take pics with it. I had a 3 tiered pink cake. And it was the best party ever!

Wild waves or a movie or get nails done and have a girly non pricy theme.

Go to a beauty school for a facial and nails

Maby her and her friends would enjoy a just dance party or maby you could set up a photo booth with dressup accesories. Hope this helps you because it helped me with my sleep over party.