Instant Pot Bone Broth
We have all been sick this winter, so we look for easy ways to make chicken soup. There is no easier way than this. Just throw it all in the instant pot and make a good bone broth. If you don't have an instant pot, you can achieve the same in a giant stew pot cooked for over 6 hours, or a crockpot.
- 1 whole roast chicken
- 1 one chicken carcass (leftover, saved in freezer to make bone broth)
- 2 onions
- 1 head garlic
- 1/2 cabbage
- water up to FILL line
- 1 cup vinegar (vinegar dissolves bones)
Read More or Comment...
- Fill instant pot with water up to fill line (maximum) and vinegar.
- Add leftover chicken carcass.
- Add whole roast chicken (after removing string).
- Cut up onion, cabbage, garlic, etc and add.
- Cook high pressure for 3+ hours.
- When it comes out of the pot, the bones will be so soft you can consume them with no danger - they will literally dissolve. But you can go through and pick them out as well.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.