Juice Pouch Totes

Does anyone know how to make the juice pouch bags and lunch boxes? We are trying to go green and save money. Thanks.

By CRYSTAL from Zebulon, NC

Answers:

Juice Pouch Totes

I bought a small metal water container - holds about 12 ounces - from Amazon. The small drink containers made of plastic are not healthy, and the pouches send more trash to the landfill. The metal one should last forever, and I think you'll save a lot by using it everyday in a child's lunch. They come in different colors and I would write or etch the child's name on it. Good for you to be concerned. I am sure you will pack healthy things - so much better. Good luck! (05/02/2009)

By Janet

📓
🌻
🎂