Kindle Tips and Tricks

Save money and time with tips and tricks for using and maintaining your Kindle device for reading ebooks.

I read almost all my books on my Kindle Fire. I love how I can save space in my tiny apartment and enlarge the print size, scroll back and forth, etc. What I hated was the little stand clasp would fold forward and cover up some of the first line.

Today was the day I thought "do I use tape, a paperclip, or what? Not wanted to make the clasp not close again, it had to be something very temporary. So I simply slipped a pen under the clasp and it was the best solution. Now I can read and not damage my Kindle stand!! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

N-JOY!

Source: My brain

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes