Leafy Cheese Rolls
November 23, 2019
We usually prepare cheese sticks at home for the kids. Today I'm making cheese sticks intended for adults. The creamy salty taste of cheese blends in with the refreshing taste of lettuce. For me, it's perfect combination.
- 250 g lettuce
- 1 bar cheddar cheese
- 15 shanghai wrappers
- vegetable oil
- Cut cheese into thick 2 inch strips.
- Place it over a leaf (lettuce).
- Roll the lettuce to cover the cheese.
- Roll it into a shanghai wrapper, neatly.
- Fry in vegetable oil over low heat.
- Remove from pan when wrapper is light brown and almost transparent. Enjoy!
Tip: best serve with sweet cane vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.