Lola Valley Park Photos

Category Recreation
This page contains Lola Valley Park photos. You can take home beautiful images to remind you of a wonderful day in a favorite place.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Whenever I walk through Lola Valley Park (located in Redford, MI), I always see something new. The park never disappoints me. I was walking through the park one evening and I saw these baby ducklings on a ledge by the Rouge river bank.

This photo was taken in the morning at Lola Valley Park. I have never seen so many birds gathered in one spot. But there they were the ducks and the geese all in one spot sunning themselves on this warm beautiful morning.

I thought this tree was unusual because the roots are as white as snow. It is standing along the riverbank in Lola Valley Park.

These trees may be half dead, but they make a good photo subject.

By Cheryl Weston

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 18

This is natural beauty at sunrise. Here you will see a perfect reflection of the tree in water with the sun shining brightly on the water. The photo was taken at Lola Valley Park and the tree is on the bank of the Rouge River.

By Cheryl

Answers:

Scenery: Sunrise at Lola Valley Park (OR)

Beautiful park and photo. Thanks for sharing. (05/21/2010)

By Keeper

Looks like you could just step into that scene, lie down on the ground under the tree, and have a great nap.

Beautiful photo. Thank you.

StarWarsCollector (05/21/2010)

By Michelle

My eyes can't see this, but my heart and mind sure can. Like a beautiful painting, only better. (05/26/2010)

By Lelia Jo Cordell

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Photos RecreationOctober 31, 2016
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-29 13:38:36 in 3 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️