Make Bougainvilleas Bloom Year Round

I'm Rosalie from Philippines, I love to share my tips on how to make your bougainvilleas bloom all year round, non-stop blooming. I've been planting bougainvilleas for almost 5 years now and I'm happy to say that I enjoyed watching them blooming every day.

Here are my tips, just save your urine in a pail any time of the day then just add some water to it and you can use this mixture to water your bougainvillea, morning and afternoon, you can do this thrice a week and expect that anytime soon, your plant will bloom.

They look great. You can't argue with success. But if it's the urea that's keeping them so healthy and in constant bloom, I had rather buy a urea based fertilizer for a few cents a pound.

It is "summer" weather in Florida right now and my 8 foot bougainvillea is blooming all over!

Have to say I have not and most likely will not try this tip as my plants just seem to love where they live.
My big plant is about 10 years old but I have many new starts and have given many plants as gifts over the years but sometimes Florida has a hard freeze and if not protected a bougainvillea may die or at least die back to the ground.
One thing to remember about bougainvilleas - if you are afraid of working around "dangerous" thorns, stay away from bougainvilleas.

Home and Garden Gardening FlowersFebruary 8, 2019
🌻
🎂
📓