Make a Grill Cover From an Old Air Mattress

Category Miscellaneous
This is a page about making a grill cover from an old air mattress. Before you throw out that old air mattress with the holes in it, consider whether converting it into a grill cover would be a good option. The heavy plastic is durable and is a great way to protect your grill outside.

My husband and I purchased a Weber grill for 50% off. We didn't want to purchase the cover for $60 so I was thinking of making one. Then I remembered all five of those air mattresses with holes. I cut the bottom off on the side where the full hole is and cut baffles.

Perfect! It's heavy, and works great.

Make Your Own MiscellaneousJuly 9, 2018
😎
🌻
📓
😷
🐛
Generated 2020-07-18 12:38:44 in 819 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Make-a-Grill-Cover-From-an-Old-Air-Mattress.html