Making Beaded Conch Key Chains
A creative craft project made with inexpensive materials and a little hot glue. This is a guide about making beaded conch key chains
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- 2 lengths of leather, 12 inches each
- pony beads
- key ring
- hot glue
- Take one of the lengths of leather and wrap around the key ring using the ends through the loop method as shown in picture.
- Thread through the conch starting from the back. Have the leather hang about an inch difference in length. Take the second leather and wrap around the first at the back of the conch and thread through the holes same way as first. This holds the first piece of leather in place against the conch plus keeps from having too much bulk on the key ring. All 4 ends should be at different lengths.
- Add 2 beads to each end and a feather into the bead holes. Add a touch of hot glue into the hole to hold the beads and feather on the leather.
- These look adorable hanging from the rear view mirror. You can attach to a barrette rather than key ring to hang in hair.
By Myst from Muncie, IN