Making Cheese Stuffed Banana Pops
November 26, 2019
It's harvest time for bananas and it's so plentiful that I have to share it to some neighbors. Some are set aside for banana bread and some I made into stuffed banana balls.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 Tbsp corn starch
- cheese cut into cubes
- 1 Tbsp chopped chives
- 1 Tbsp chopped red onion
- 1 tsp salt
- Incorporate flour, sugar, cornstarch and a pinch of salt.
- Pour mixture over mashed banana.
- Mix well until it forms a dough. Then cut it into half.
- Add chopped onions and chives on the other half and add remaining salt for a savory variety. Knead the dough until added ingredients blend well.
- Take a small portion, flatten and place cheese in the center.
- Seal and form into a ball.
- Fry balls until golden.
- Serve and enjoy!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.