Blackberry Coconut Pops Recipe
Add some fruit to your coconut pops for a sweet flavor treat. Make this blackberry coconut pops recipe
for a delicious cool snack.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These pops have real pieces of fruit in them. They also have little pieces of coconut. They are very easy to make, as well.
Total Time: 5 minutes, plus 5 hours refrigerating and freezing time.
Yield: 6 pops
Source: July/August 2014 Shape magazine
- 14 oz can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- zest of 1/2 lemon (I used dried orange peel and it worked out well)
- 1/3 cup blackberries, raspberries or blueberries (I used blueberries)
- In a bowl, stir the coconut milk, agave syrup, salt and zest. Then stir in the fruit.
- Refrigerate for AT LEAST an hour to prevent crystals from forming.
- Put into Popsicle molds and freeze (about 4 hours).
In This Guide