Mango Jelly Iced Pops
July 21, 2019
The season of mangos has come. When there are plenty of mangos around I make them into desserts; especially the almost overripe fruits.
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 cup ripe mango sliced into cubes
- 2 Tbsp gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- Blend one portion of evaporated milk and mango cubes until well mixed.
- Dissolve gelatin in water.
- Place over low heat and stir in remaining evaporated milk.
- Add the condensed milk and continue stirring until near boil.
- Pour blended mango mixture into milk gelatin mixture and incorporate well.
- Pour mixture in ice candy plastic wrappers and place in freezer to set.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.