Homemade "Magic Shell"
Make your own magic ice cream shell coating at home. This page contains homemade "Magic Shell" recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
September 13, 2015
Just 2 ingredients from your kitchen and in 15 seconds you can make an ice cream shell coating. It's healthier and inexpensive!
Total Time: 15 seconds
- 1 tsp Nutella or other hazelnut spread
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- your favorite brand of ice cream
- Just mix the Nutella hazelnut spread into the coconut oil at a 2 to 1 ratio. I use 1 teaspoon hazelnut to 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil for one serving.
- Spoon on top of a bowl of ice cream. I like to spread it out thinly all over the top of the ice cream. That's it! It will start freezing up to form a delicious shell coating within a minute or two.
- So yummy and the coconut oil makes it a healthier alternative.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.