Fizzy Cherry Popsicles Recipe
Homemade popsicles are a refreshing treat and a lot of fun to make. This page has a recipe for making fizzy cherry popsicles that kids (and adults) are sure to love.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I have been making a lot of popsicles lately and wanted to try something different. I thought that a Shirley Temple popsicle would be delicious. I used a naturally flavored carbonated water. There was no calories or artificial sweeteners. The kids loved it. They keep asking when I am going to make more!
Total Time: a few minutes, plus freezing time
Yield: as many as you would like
- Maraschino cherries & syrup
- carbonated water The one (I used cherry flavored)
- Pour some maraschino cherry syrup into your popsicle molds. I filled mine about 1/4 of the way.
- Plop in a cherry or two.
- Fill the rest of the mold with your carbonated water. Don't fill all the way, to make room for the mixture to expand while freezing.
- Add your popsicle tops.
- Freeze for a few hours until completely frozen.
September 19, 20150 found this helpful
I'm a sucker for anything fizzy OR cherry. Both? Gimme!
In This Guide