Blackberry Coconut Pops
These pops have real pieces of fruit in them. They also have little pieces of coconut. They are very easy to make, as well.
Total Time: 5 minutes, plus 5 hours refrigerating and freezing time.
Yield: 6 pops
Source: July/August 2014 Shape magazine
- 14 oz can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- zest of 1/2 lemon (I used dried orange peel and it worked out well)
- 1/3 cup blackberries, raspberries or blueberries (I used blueberries)
- In a bowl, stir the coconut milk, agave syrup, salt and zest. Then stir in the fruit.
- Refrigerate for AT LEAST an hour to prevent crystals from forming.
- Put into Popsicle molds and freeze (about 4 hours).
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!