Making Colored Ice Globes
These colored ice sculptures are easy to make and fun to display. This is a page about making colored ice globes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is a "N-ICE" way to add color to water and make an ice sculpture!
Total Time: until frozen
- food coloring
- plastic bowl
- coffee cup or something to hold balloon in sink
- Gather your supplies.
- Fill each balloon with 4-5 drops of food coloring; whatever color you want.
- Fill balloon with water. Use a cup/support to hold and tie knot when it gets filled.
- Place in freezer and wait until completely frozen. Peel balloon off when ready.
- Place balloons in a bowl for an indoor party or for garden decor. They last quite a little while in hot weather and of course in cold weather. Putting a candle inside at night also looks awesome! Enjoy :)
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.