Making Dry Soup in a Jar Mixes

Soup in a jar is an easy gift to make, as well as, tasty and fun to receive. This is a guide about making dry soup in a jar mixes.

Here's a sample of the label I made for a personal touch.

I have several people I wanted to get Christmas gifts for, but no $ to buy anything fancy. So I made some homemade dry soup that is practical and inexpensive. I even created my own label!

Supplies

The whole project cost me about $5-10 and I was able to make 6 jars of dry soup!

By Carrie from Yakima, WA

This is a guide about making Friendship Soup mix in a jar. Friendship Soup mix contains the main ingredients to make a yummy pot of soup. These soup mix jars make a great gift for the holidays or to have on hand for an easy to prepare meal.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Does anyone have any recipes for making your own dry soup mixes. Something that I can mail off to my son in college from time to time.

Heather

Answers

By patticat (Guest Post)

busycooks.miningco.com/cs/mixmagic/index.htm
or
kitchenmixes.com