Making Dry Soup in a Jar Mixes

Soup in a jar is an easy gift to make, as well as, tasty and fun to receive. This is a guide about making dry soup in a jar mixes.

Here's a sample of the label I made for a personal touch.

I have several people I wanted to get Christmas gifts for, but no $ to buy anything fancy. So I made some homemade dry soup that is practical and inexpensive. I even created my own label!

Supplies

The whole project cost me about $5-10 and I was able to make 6 jars of dry soup!

By Carrie from Yakima, WA

Does anyone have any recipes for making your own dry soup mixes. Something that I can mail off to my son in college from time to time.

Heather

Answers

By patticat (Guest Post)

busycooks.miningco.com/cs/mixmagic/index.htm
or
kitchenmixes.com

This is a guide about making Friendship Soup mix in a jar. Friendship Soup mix contains the main ingredients to make a yummy pot of soup.

These soup mix jars make a great gift for the holidays or to have on hand for an easy to prepare meal.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes