Making Edible Standing Rainbows
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
March 7, 2018
This craft is great for kids. It involves colour separation, counting, and basic crafting. After creation, they can be eaten, too. Have fun!
- Froot Loops cereal
- pipe cleaners
- large marshmallows
- Separate the cereal by colours.
- Poke a marshmallow through one side of a pipe cleaner all the way through so that one of the level ends faces outward. Bend the end to secure.
- String the cereal hoops on, four of each colour. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, then purple.
- Poke another marshmallow through the other end of the pipe cleaner, bend to secure. Trim any excess if necessary.
- Very gently bend the pipe cleaner to make a perfect arch.
- The rainbow will stand on the marshmallow clouds on its own.
- Make multiple, if desired, then stand on a serving platter. Add more marshmallows around to make them look like puffy cumulus clouds.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.