Edible Standing Rainbows
This craft is great for kids. It involves colour separation, counting, and basic crafting. After creation, they can be eaten, too. Have fun!
- Froot Loops cereal
- pipe cleaners
- large marshmallows
- Separate the cereal by colours.
- Poke a marshmallow through one side of a pipe cleaner all the way through so that one of the level ends faces outward. Bend the end to secure.
- String the cereal hoops on, four of each colour. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, then purple.
- Poke another marshmallow through the other end of the pipe cleaner, bend to secure. Trim any excess if necessary.
- Very gently bend the pipe cleaner to make a perfect arch.
- The rainbow will stand on the marshmallow clouds on its own.
- Make multiple, if desired, then stand on a serving platter. Add more marshmallows around to make them look like puffy cumulus clouds.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!