Double Rainbow Photos

Category Scenery
You can check the internet to read up on the atmospheric effects that result in rainbows and their less frequent double appearances. With the sun at your back and rain in front of you, chances are there may be a rainbow. This guide contains double rainbow photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Who doesn't love to see a rainbow? I took this picture in 2010 from my front yard, I love rainbows! I called my sister in Florida, and she was looking at the same rainbow, how awesome is that? I never believed there was a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, and if there was, I'm sure it's gone by now :)

By Jackie

Double Rainbow

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 55

This is a photo of my front yard. Beautiful morning! Double rainbows over the ocean. You have to look close to see the other one. Glorious!

By Sharon

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

This was taken on 9-29-11 at 6:40 PM during a short break in the 60 MPH winds and lightning storm. I ran outside and took this picture of a double rainbow over our home. I couldn't send it earlier as we unplugged our network for protection from nature's incredible show!

By ddettloff

Large Double Rainbow Over Trees

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

This double rainbow occurred during a spring rain. It was so bright and lasted such a long time. I enjoyed it very much! Notice how the colors are in reverse order.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

This is a double rainbow I caught out our back door after a big storm.

By janice

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This was taken on the St John, Endicott Rd on the 4th of July this year. It was so beautiful that it took my breath away. I had just spent the day with friends and was on my way to watch the fireworks display in Endicott.

By Kathie

Answers:

Scenery: Double Rainbow

Absolutely beautiful! (08/12/2010)

By Ann

Scenery: Double Rainbow

Fabulous photo! Thanks for sharing! (08/12/2010)

By Carol from Iowa

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

We have lots of rain here in St. Louis! A few weeks ago, it rained very very hard and then slowed down to a steady sprinkle. Next thing the sun came out! Viola! it was the first double rainbow that I have ever seen. It lasted for at least one whole hour and got brighter and softer, back and forth, and on and on.
It was beautifully awesome.

By darlene

Answers:

Scenery: Double Rainbow

Breathtaking! Thanks so much for sharing them with us! (06/25/2010)

By Lee Taylor

Scenery: Double Rainbow

Absolutely awesome! (06/25/2010)

By Beth

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

The beauty of nature, a double rainbow.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Here is a picture of a lovely double rainbow! We see quite a few over the Bay, and they always give us great delight to watch.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Photo of the double rainbow we saw today.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes