SceneryPhotos

Scenery: Double Rainbow

Who doesn't love to see a rainbow? I took this picture in 2010 from my front yard, I love rainbows! I called my sister in Florida, and she was looking at the same rainbow, how awesome is that? I never believed there was a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, and if there was, I'm sure it's gone by now :)

By Jackie

I've always loved rainbows, too and thanks for answering a question I never knew how to ask. Cool that you and your sis were both seeing that!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a gorgeous photo! I love rainbows too, but don't see them too often. Thanks for sharing your experience; I am wondering how far apart are you and your sister?

That's amazing that it was visible in two different states!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

My sister was in Orlando Fl, and I was in Salisbury, MD, thank you both for viewing my picture. Have a great day. :)

Reply Like this photo? Yes