Making Lady Bug Strawberries
These delicious chocolate dipped strawberries are great as a treat for the family or as a delightful party snack. This is a guide about making lady bug strawberries
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These lady bug strawberries are perfect, if you are looking for a fun summer treat!
- milk chocolate Candy Melts
- white chocolate Candy Melts
- small squeeze bottle (piping bag or baggie with corner snipped)
- wax paper
- Wash and dry strawberries. Slice the top off and cut in half lengthwise.
- Melt Candy Melts according to package directions in a small, deep bowl. Add some of the chocolate to the squeeze bottle (or bag).
- Dip the pointy end of each strawberry half into the chocolate about halfway. Place them on wax paper and allow chocolate to harden.
- Squeeze a line of chocolate down the middle of the strawberries. Now add spots of chocolate to the lady bugs.
- Using the white chocolate, add the eyes. Once the white chocolate has hardened, add the pupils with the milk chocolate. Enjoy!
July 20, 20140 found this helpful
Here is a cute way to decorate strawberries for a party. Check out this video and learn how to make them.