Making Lady Bug Strawberries
Read More Comments
These lady bug strawberries are perfect, if you are looking for a fun summer treat!
- milk chocolate Candy Melts
- white chocolate Candy Melts
- small squeeze bottle (piping bag or baggie with corner snipped)
- wax paper
- Wash and dry strawberries. Slice the top off and cut in half lengthwise.
- Melt Candy Melts according to package directions in a small, deep bowl. Add some of the chocolate to the squeeze bottle (or bag).
- Dip the pointy end of each strawberry half into the chocolate about halfway. Place them on wax paper and allow chocolate to harden.
- Squeeze a line of chocolate down the middle of the strawberries. Now add spots of chocolate to the lady bugs.
- Using the white chocolate, add the eyes. Once the white chocolate has hardened, add the pupils with the milk chocolate. Enjoy!
Here is a cute way to decorate strawberries for a party. Check out this video and learn how to make them.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.