Making Lawn Chair Covers

My lawn chair covers were suffering from sun rot and needed a lot of help. In one afternoon, I crafted four chair covers from some worn jeans I had on hand.

Approximate Time: One afternoon

Instructions:

1. Measure the dimensions of the top part of the chair and the bottom part of the chair. Cut the jeans to these dimensions for each chair needing a cover.
  2. The jeans I had weren't wide enough for the chair covers, so I had to piece them together to get the width I needed and sew together before cutting to fit.
  3. Sew the top part separately from the bottom, then sew a seam to connect the front part. The back will be open to allow you to slip the cover over the chair.
  4. Once attached, pin the back opening to secure onto the chair.

By Monica from Cortez, CO

Crafts Garden & YardAugust 17, 2020
🌻
😷
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Making-Lawn-Chair-Covers.html