Making Peanut Stew
This simple chicken stew is given a unique flavor from the addition of peanut butter. With a few simple ingredients and your own blend of seasonings, you can customize this to your liking.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here you will make chicken stew and add in peanut butter. Making it, oh so good.
Total Time: 30 mins
- 1 pkg stewing chicken
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can stewed tomatoes (I used unsalted)
- your choice of seasonings
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter
- Lightly brown stewing chicken pieces.
- Add chopped onion.
- Add stewed tomatoes and your choice of seasonings. Let simmer.
- Add the peanut butter. The peanut butter will cook down in the water and become nice and nutty. Cook until the chicken is done.
- After this was done I removed it from the stove to fridge to serve for dinner the next day.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.