Making Peanut Stew
June 23, 2015
Here you will make chicken stew and add in peanut butter. Making it, oh so good.
Total Time: 30 mins
- 1 pkg stewing chicken
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can stewed tomatoes (I used unsalted)
- your choice of seasonings
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter
- Lightly brown stewing chicken pieces.
- Add chopped onion.
- Add stewed tomatoes and your choice of seasonings. Let simmer.
- Add the peanut butter. The peanut butter will cook down in the water and become nice and nutty. Cook until the chicken is done.
- After this was done I removed it from the stove to fridge to serve for dinner the next day.
June 27, 20150 found this helpful
There was a very similar recipe on the back of a Hunt's tomato can; it used chunky peanut butter and Hunts diced tomatoes with garlic and onion and is delicious.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.