Making Plastic Spoon Plant Markers
Create inexpensive plant markers with craft paint, plastic spoons, and a permanent marker. They are perfect for an herb garden or to identify any garden plant.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Don't toss out your plastic spoons! After using your spoons, you can wash to clean and reuse as plant markets for your herb garden. It's easy to make plant markers with everyday household items you already have at home!
Total Time: 20 minutes + drying time
- plastic spoons
- Sharpie pen
- acrylic paint + paint brush
- Paint spoons with your desired paint color and allow to dry.
- Once dried, using a Sharpie pen - write out the name of your herb.
- Optional - decorate your spoon with patterns of your choice.
- You are ready to place the plant markers in your garden!