Plastic Spoon Plant Markers for Your Herb Garden
Don't toss out your plastic spoons! After using your spoons, you can wash to clean and reuse as plant markets for your herb garden. It's easy to make plant markers with everyday household items you already have at home!
Total Time: 20 minutes + drying time
- plastic spoons
- Sharpie pen
- acrylic paint + paint brush
- Paint spoons with your desired paint color and allow to dry.
- Once dried, using a Sharpie pen - write out the name of your herb.
- Optional - decorate your spoon with patterns of your choice.
- You are ready to place the plant markers in your garden!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!