Making Pot O' Gold Doughnuts
Make these tasty treats for a St. Patrick's Day party and find the doughnut at the end of the rainbow. This is a guide about making pot o' gold doughnuts
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These cute little pot o' gold doughnuts are a great treat to make for St. Patrick's Day.
- mini chocolate covered doughnuts
- Airhead Extremes rainbow candy
- yellow M & Ms
- cookie icing
- Using a knife, cut a slit through the center of the doughnuts. Remove a small sliver if necessary to make space for the rainbow candy.
- Cut the rainbow candy into small strips. Insert one into each of the doughnuts.
- Apply cookie icing around the rainbow and adhere yellow M & Ms to it for the gold. Enjoy!
June 22, 20140 found this helpful
Watch this video and learn how to make these cute Pot O' Gold Doughnuts, which are a great treat to make for Saint Patrick's Day.