Making Pot O' Gold Doughnuts
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
March 4, 2014
Read More Comments
These cute little pot o' gold doughnuts are a great treat to make for St. Patrick's Day.
- mini chocolate covered doughnuts
- Airhead Extremes rainbow candy
- yellow M & Ms
- cookie icing
- Using a knife, cut a slit through the center of the doughnuts. Remove a small sliver if necessary to make space for the rainbow candy.
- Cut the rainbow candy into small strips. Insert one into each of the doughnuts.
- Apply cookie icing around the rainbow and adhere yellow M & Ms to it for the gold. Enjoy!
Watch this video and learn how to make these cute Pot O' Gold Doughnuts, which are a great treat to make for Saint Patrick's Day.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.