Making Rainbow Cupcakes
Brightly colored cupcakes are very easy to make and sure to delight your family or guests. This is a page about making rainbow cupcakes.
Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.
I made these for our daughter's birthday party. They were so bright and fun...the kids loved them! :)
Total Time: 1 hour
- white cake mix
- food coloring (neon colors)
- sprinkles, optional
- Preheat oven according to package directions.
- Prepare cake mix according to package instructions. Then divide the batter equally into smaller bowls.
- Add a few drops of food coloring to the batter, combine well. Add more coloring until you reach the color you want.
- Using one spoon for each color, drop a spoonful of each color of batter into the cupcake paper.
- Bake according to package directions. When a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, remove them from the oven.
- Cool them completely on a wire rack.
- Frost and decorate them as desired. Enjoy!
July 11, 20130 found this helpful
I made these for our daughter's birthday party. They were so bright and fun...the kids loved them! View the full recipe here: Rainbow Cupcakes