Making Rainbow Cupcakes
Read More Comments
I made these for our daughter's birthday party. They were so bright and fun...the kids loved them! :)
Total Time: 1 hour
- white cake mix
- food coloring (neon colors)
- sprinkles, optional
- Preheat oven according to package directions.
- Prepare cake mix according to package instructions. Then divide the batter equally into smaller bowls.
- Add a few drops of food coloring to the batter, combine well. Add more coloring until you reach the color you want.
- Using one spoon for each color, drop a spoonful of each color of batter into the cupcake paper.
- Bake according to package directions. When a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, remove them from the oven.
- Cool them completely on a wire rack.
- Frost and decorate them as desired. Enjoy!
I made these for our daughter's birthday party.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.